Wikia is kicking off an exciting bracket tournament based around Weirdly Awesome Characters. Fans from across Wikia can nominate and vote on characters from movies, TV shows, and video games until the final head-to-head battle to determine which is the ultimate fan favorite!
Characters from Deadly Premonition would be right at home here. You can nominate them by visiting our Weirdly Awesome Characters Submission Blog and submitting their name in the attached form. Be sure to check back on September 15th when we'll compile the nominations and launch the first round!Read more >
Hidetaka “SWERY” Suehiro is nothing if not unique. Responsible for two of the most bizarre, and cultishly beloved, games in recent memory (Deadly Premonition and D4), SWERY shared 65 inspirational tips for people working on games and offered some insight into his process. Check em out below!
1. Voice your actions
- - Look at actions subjectively
2. Take detailed notes on other people
- - Write explicitly - As conditions change so do senses
3. Act cool and drink tequila
- - Play the part you'll never know unless you really try to be it
4. Make others drink coffee
- - Watch how other people act - there are a lot of ways to drink
5. Turn things into symbols
- - We tried this first with Kinect (too tiring) - Symbolization is important
6. Leave some time to enjoy t…
Read more >
Hello, fellow Wiki-goers! This is Lady Sorcha, and I want to give you guys an update about the doings here at the Deadly Premonition Wiki.
First, I would like to apologize for the lack of content over the past few months. I was bombarded with video game conferences and conventions, a couple of which I had to present material at. Now that those are out of the way, expect a more consistent posting schedule.
I'd like to thank the handful of people who have kept the site's numbers up, especially those who have been working on edits for the Character sections. They all need some work and I appreciate the efforts everyone has put forth.
As far as new material goes, I have the next couple of Chapter/Episode summaries typed up. Once they have been ed…Read more >
this blog is basicly what im writing on for the wiki which i wont do till i get philnelson responds back so this blog is just me taking notes while playing for later if he allows me to help.
i started off a bit late but i will build it backwards though also thispage is filled with spoilers so beware also note that i keep mispelling georges name
- episode 2 chapter 13 after dianes death geoarge askes york for a drink during this, george explains his abusive childhood which explains the scars on georges back. He also feels at fault for both becky and dianes death. york confronts carol and reports the death of diane and becky to her he also asked about the locket which she took from diane. she dodges the question by going to her singing performan…
Read more >